A Reputable Company
Accra & Tema Region | Full Time | Construction.
Posté le 01/01/2019
A Reputable Company seeks the services of a Manager/Administrative Officer
Job Title: Manager/Administrative Officer
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of a Diploma/Degree is required
- At least 1-3 year of experience
- Good communication skills
- Must have computer knowledge